8.26.2014

No Work All Play;)

 
This was my office for the day…. The Marvellous Makaranga nestled deeply in the bosom of the luscious Valley of a thousand hills in Hillcrest.
 My intention was to catch on some what looks like a lifetime of writing, so I’d rather not catch up and just write from my heart.
So its been a wonderful six months or so since the last time we sat down okhay atleast today feels wonderful and that’s enough. I have re-emerged with this valuable lesson ; "Perfectionism  is what Procrastination looks like when its wearing a fake LV bag." Just get it done, them maybe you can exercise that perfectionist rubbish.

 The point of it all I to say that if you’re in eThekwini and looking for a  spectacular "naturffice” , want  to have a picnic, show off your summer bod just take a stroll in a beautiful garden/park situation check out their website here and live your life, I mean it is a treat right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment